- 1.5 tablesppon of garlic margarine
- 1 handful of diced white onions
- 1 handful of diced bell peppers
- 1 handful of sliced mushrooms
- 6 grinds of black pepper from pepper mill
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning
- 8 ounces of 35% whipping cream
- 2 oz of shredded parmensan cheese
- 1/2 bundle of sliced green onions
- Shake of seasoning salt
- 1 stick of WInklers Farmer Sausge
- 1 500g package of cheese tortellina
Cut up 1 stick of farmer sausage into this slices, cook over medium high heat until cooked turning only once, set aside.
Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms in garlic butter until clear using medium heat. Add sausage, black pepper and Cajun seasoning. Add whipping crea, reduce 10%. Add 2oz of shredded parmesan cheese and season with seasoning salt. Heat until smooth. Add green onions and cooked farmer sausage. Add cooked Tortellini, toss and serve.